We wish you and your family a sweet and beautiful New Year! Let this time bring happiness, love, and prosperity to your home and life.
May every day of the new year bring pleasant events, satisfaction from your achiements, new horizons, and happiness!
Thank you for every day out of 365 days we’ve spent together. Be sure we will further please you with new regular updates!
Please note, that we will be on holidays from December 29th till January 3rd. All support issues will be postponed during this period. See you next year!
Medusa Box Team
Medusa PRO v.1.2.9 is out!
Released new Samsung eMMC features: Smart Report, Factory Format, Write CSD, Write/Update firmware).
Released writing firmware via USB for devices, based on Qualcomm CPUs (Qualcomm raw images with rawprogram0.xml, patch0.xml).
Medusa PRO v.1.2.9 Release Notes:
- Added new features for Samsung eMMC chips:
- Samsung Smart Report
This feature shows extended info (check state) of Samsung eMMC chip such as: number of eMMC banks, initialization bad block count, optimal trim size and other information.
- Samsung eMMC Factory Format
This feature is intended to format Samsung eMMC chips.
Note, that after performing Factory Format operation all eMMC data will be erased!
- Samsung eMMC Write CSD
This feature allows you to write data to CSD register in Samsung eMMC chips.
- Box firmware has been updated! To update firmware automatically, it is necessary to connect the Box and only then run the software. Also, you can update Box firmware manually via Update Box Firmware button at Welcome tab in Medusa Pro software.
Note, it won't be possible to use mentioned above Samsung eMMC features without updating Box firmware!
- Released writing factory firmware via USB for devices, based on Qualcomm CPUs.
This feature (Repair devices based on Qualcomm CPU’s using XML files (*.xml)) allows you to Repair/Write factory firmware on devices,
based on Qualcomm CPUs using firmware with rawprogram0.xml and patch0.xml.
To make Repair/Write firmware, do the following:
- Connect the device to PC in Qualcomm…9008… Mode. If necessary, use TP
- Select USB interface option
- Select Brand: Custom Setting
- Select proper Device (Core)
- Select proper Qualcomm loader in Loader list
- Press Connect button and wait while device will be connected
- Go to Factory repair tab
- Press Repair devices based on Qualcomm CPU’s using XML files (*.xml) button
- Select rawprogram0.xml and patch0.xml files
- Press Write button to write selected firmware
Note: some firmware’s XML may contain modemst1 and modemst2 partitions for writing.
Writing of these partitions may lead to loosing phone’s IMEI and calibration data.
Software will automatically deselect and skip writing of these partitions.
If you need to write these partitions, you should manually select (check) them and confirm writing.
Also, software will automatically make backup (read) these partitions form the phone to Backup folder before writing firmware.
- Added possibility to make Repair or Write flash without write data verification (�Write data verification� option).
To make Smart Repair/Factory Repair/Write flash without write data verification, do the following:
connect the device, deselect (uncheck) Write data verification option in the software and perform Smart Repair/Factory Repair/Write flash operation.
- Made some GUI changes.
- All pinouts and Repair procedures described in the manuals ("Help" button in the software).
Also, we have improved routines of Sony phones connection, based on Qualcomm MSM7225A via Medusa Pro Box
and we have uploaded �Medusa Software Installer 188.8.131.52� into the Support Area and Medusa Box site
Medusa - Ultimate Breakthrough in the Phone Repair!
جهت استفاده از تمام امکانات سایت و مشاهده لینک ها عضو سایت شوید